Are vehicle graphics still an important part of the marketing mix?
We should all be aware by now, that marketing is a key tool for any successful business. In order to sell your products or services, you have to first of all make people aware of them.
But what’s the most effective way to do this in order to try and achieve the best ROI for your budget?
With so many different media platforms available, there is one form of advertising that often gets over looked vehicle graphics. And we can’t help but wonder why. Admittedly they can be expensive initially, depending on which of the many options you choose to go for, but we would urge people to focus more on the impact and longevity they can have if applied correctly rather than any dents in the bank balance.
Here are 5 reasons why we think vehicle graphics should be an essential part of your marketing mix
1) The facts! According to a recent 3M study, there is an audience reach of up to 3,000 people every hour if your vehicle is out and about on busy roads. With a reach that great, can you risk not having your vehicle branded to communicate who you are and what you do?
2) Make media work for you for a change! Even when your car is parked on the street,and you’re tucked up in bed after a busy day, it’s still out there, getting noticed. It’s a 24/7 marketing tool that quite literally can help drive your business forward.
3) Variety is the spice of life… The product range for vehicle graphics is so vast, from just a simple branding operation through to full vehicle wraps, that we are sure there’s a solution for every type of business – from the one-man-band to a whole fleet of haulage lorries!
4) Look at the bigger picture! Applying graphics to your company vehicle should be seen as a long-term investment and not a quick fix. If you compare the price of vehicle wrapping to bill-board advertising you’ll soon see it won’t take you long to get better value for your money.
5) Imagination has not limits… The only limitation to your options when considering a vehicle wrap is your imagination (and, well, possibly budget!). There’s no doubt about it that striking graphics attract attention and generate discussions. Make people stop and stare at your company details, not your competitors!
So, to sum up, we all know you have to spend money to make money, (it’s a sad but true fact of life!) but we think it’s about time people wised up and started investing in marketing campaigns that actually make a difference to your brand awareness and we are confident that vehicle graphics are up there with the best of them!
When considering vehicle graphics application, make sure you speak to a specialist who can not only fit the graphics professionally (there’s a real art to it!) but who can also advise on the design and key messaging. The graphics can last a long time, it’s important that you like what you’ve paid for!
Brandz specialise in vehicle graphics application. For more information on how Brandz can help you with your vehicle graphics, please give them a call or visit their website for more information.